Alternate Billing Agreement

The Alternate Billing Agreement (ABA) is used by landlord/member of Corporation/account holder to have the water bill for a rental or leased property sent to the renter/leaser.  The landlord/account holder may require an additional deposit to cover any outstanding balance of the water account.  The ABA is attached below.  Please return the completed form to our office by mail, e-mail or in person.  The form may also be used to terminate the agreement.  

Relevant Documents